Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hmmm...

     Paparazzo here. Lady Gaga's THE FAME MONSTER. Only a handful of words can describe it. And the best one would be EPIC. But, I'm one of the fans that loves every little thing she does. Every song, every outfit, everything! I couldn't say one bad thing about any of her songs. I like to think I understand all of her outfits. I think Writer Girl took care of the "talking about the album" part, but I have a few different opinions. The first one being about Monster. I adore this song. Not only is the beat incredible, but the whole song just cracks me up. The next differentiating opinion would be about Telephone. This was one of my favorites when I first got the album, right after Dance in the Dark and Bad Romance. Like I said before, I love every track on this album. I think all of her songs have deeper meanings, but only a few fans can actually see them. ( I being one :P )
     After having this album for over a year, I've grown fond to different songs. Ones that kind of escaped the public eye. So Happy I Could Die is my favorite song on the album right now. Dance in the Dark is still up there, and Alejandro (didn't really escape the public eye) is too.
     I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing, so this post might have failed, but still. I think you all get that I am a Gaga fan, and always will be. I love that woman, and pretty much all she's done. She's opened my eyes on many political issues, and really changed my outlook on life. Michael can be the king, Cher the queen, and Britney the princess, but Gaga is the Goddess of Pop. Goddess of all music if you ask me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment